Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brochure



hey All,

here is the first draft of the brochure. The size would be half an a4, ( two could be printed on a4 = minimal cost for Farsites relative low budget.

The layout is simple, this would be the inside 3 spreads. The first two i have used are my friends art and I wrote a wee blurb on them as hypothetical exhibitions in future.


I thought it was best to keep the grid simple and have a designated template with a place for text, photo and titles/captions so Farsite staff would not have to hire a designer every time they want to release a new brochure..
....the colors could be changed according to season. e.g.( this on would be spring season- green palette representing spring/ new growth etc. ).. summer could be more vibrant warm( yellows,oranges, reds.) ??

I havent ever taken Type so please let me know how dreadful it is ( what needs to change etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment